What We Do Best
- Food Safety (167 and 168)
Unit 167 - covers the basic principles of safe food practices. People accredited with Unit 167 are able to maintain effective personal hygiene when working with food, prevent cross-contamination and measure, record and act with the appropriate temperature control measures for high risk food. This is an ideal unit for people working with, or intending to work with food.
Unit 168 - covers the food contamination, hazards and control methods used in a food business. This unit is necessary for anyone working in a supervisory role in the food industry.
- Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ) for Duty Managers
Units 4646 & 16705 - for people intending to apply for their Managers Certificate so they can be a licensed Duty Manager in any premises that sells alcohol.
The LCQ is the "prescribed qualification" which the District Licensing Committee requires a person who is applying for or renewing their Manager's Certificate to hold to demonstrate that they have received "recent and relevant training" as set out in the Sale & Supply of Alcohol Act 2012.
Click here to view things you should know before enrolling on an LCQ Course
- Liquor Licensing Consultants for your Premises (On & Off Licences - New & Renewals)
Assisting businesses with applying for new or a renewal of On, Off, Club & Special Licences, as well as Temporary Authorities for their premises.
- Courses & Services - General Information
- Resources For Sale, Venue Hire
Our solutions have positive outcomes!
NZQA advise they are : Confident in our educational performance, Confident in our capability in self assessment
The Governing Members of Longlas Ltd t/a Innovative Hospitality declare that :
1. they have no actual or potential conflicts of interest arising from their role as governing members of Longlas Ltd,
2. they have no interests in other organisations in the education or immigration sector that provide goods or services to tertiary students.